Segmentation with Brush & Eraser¶
Segmentation tool works for JPEG, PNG and DICOM images
How to use Segmentation Tool¶
Configure Segmentation Tool
- Paint mode will turn mouse-pointer into a painting tool.
Erase mode will turn mouse-pointer into an eraser.
Segmentation mode will enable Superpixel segmentation. Each superpixel can be filled (or erased) with a single click.
- Brush mode will turn mouse-pointer into a brush (or eraser)
- Shape of brush can be round or square.
- Radius of brush tool can be configured.
- Mouse Click -- add (or erase) a region to annotation.
- Mouse Drag right -- add (or erase) segments traced by mouse drag in current annotation.