Bounding Box is the most commonly used tool for object detection.
Add a Bounding Box¶
- Start by pressing left mouse down on top-left corner of selected region.
- Keep dragging the mouse with left mouse button pressed to cover entire region.
- Release left mouse button at the location of bottom-right corner of the desired region-of-interest.
Edit a Bounding Box¶
Enlarge a Bounding Box¶
- Click left mouse hold-and-drag to expand a bounding box. Release the left mouse button where you wish to finish expansion.
Move a Bounding Box¶
- Click left mouse button on the edge of the bounding box, away from left-top handle, away from the right-bottom handle. Drag the mouse to where you want to place the bounding box and release left-mouse button.